January 2021 Update from Membership Chair, Mary McLaren:
It’s time to renew and/or consider gifting a GGC membership to a friend or colleague.
Our fee remains low at $15 per calendar year for an individual or $20 for a family. We are making it even easier to pay this year by adding an e-transfer capability (details below).
Please use the Interac feature of your bank account to transfer to GrimsbyGardenClub1964@gmail.com
In the message field of your Interac request PLEASE TYPE your name, any family members' names and your telephone number. A password is not required; the funds will be auto-deposited.
If you have questions or comments please text or call Mary McLaren (GGC Membership Chair) at 905.309.9624 or at email@example.com.
The Grimsby Garden Club can only remain active with your support. Thank you in advance for taking the time to keep your membership active.
The Club meets on the last Monday of each month.
Our meeting location:
Livingston Activity Center
18 Livingston Avenue, Grimsby
7:00 pm Social, 7:30 General Meeting
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our meetings are open to everyone. We engage in gardening activities such as:
- Monthly meetings with social time, speakers and events
- Yearly plant sale in May
- Field trip in July
- Grimsby Garden Tour (every second year)
- Floral design courses
- Annual Flower Show
- Participation in events sponsored by the Ontario Horticultural Association such as district meetings and the yearly convention
- Sponsorship and maintenance of the Elm Street and the Hospital Garden beds
- Planting of Town hanging baskets each March a
- Scholarships for students entering a horticultural or similar post-secondary program
- Contribution and tree decoration at the fund-raising Rotary of Trees each year
- Participation in the April Home and Garden Show
All information is posted to our Facebook page, blog and website. These are easily found with a search for grimsby garden club.