Membership Chair is Mary McLaren
We are such an active club! Even during the pandemic we continue to host a monthly speaker series; an on-going plant sale; we weed (socially distanced) the Elm Street beds. Check out our activities on FB and IG. These events now happen on-line or via appointment and all are well attended. We have postponed our bi-annual Grimsby Garden Tour for safety sake. We use these events to raise funds for our student bursaries, speakers & helping to beautify Grimsby.
Only $15 per calendar year for an individual or $20 for a family. For your convenience we now accept e-transfer. E-transfer to GrimsbyGardenClub1964@gmail.com. A password is not required.
In the message field of your Interac request it is important to type your email address and telephone number.
If you have questions or comments please text or call Mary McLaren (GGC Membership Chair) at 905.309.9624 or at email@example.com.
We look forward to meeting you at our next Zoom meeting (last Monday of each Month). Watch for details in our Newsflash.
The Club meets on the last Monday of each month.
7:00 pm Social, 7:30 General Meeting
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our meetings are open to everyone. We engage in gardening activities such as:
- Monthly meetings with social time, speakers and events
- Yearly plant sale in May
- Field trip in July
- Grimsby Garden Tour (every second year)
- Floral design courses
- Flower Show
- Participation in events sponsored by the Ontario Horticultural Association such as district meetings and the yearly convention
- Sponsorship and maintenance of the Elm Street and the Hospital Garden beds
- Planting of Town hanging baskets each March
- Scholarships for students entering a horticultural or similar post-secondary program
- Contribution and tree decoration at the fund-raising Rotary of Trees each year
- Participation in the April Home and Garden Show