Our Membership Chair is Mary McLaren
We are such an active club! Even during the pandemic we continued to host a monthly speaker series.
What else? We have a yearly plant sale; we have rejuvenated the Elm Street beds. We plant the Town's hanging baskets. We co-sponsor the Trillium Program with the Town of Grimsby.
Check out our activities on FB and IG.
We use these events to raise funds for our student bursaries, speakers & helping to beautify Grimsby.
Only $15 per calendar year for an individual or $20 for a family.
We now accept e-transfer. E-transfer to GrimsbyGardenClub1964@gmail.com. A password is not required.
In the message field of your Interac request it is important to type your email address and telephone number.
If you have questions or comments please text or call Mary McLaren (GGC Membership Chair) at 905.309.9624 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to meeting you at our next Zoom meeting (last Monday of each Month). Watch for details in our Newsflash.
The Club meets on the last Thursday of each month. 7:00 pm Social, 7:30 General Meeting
Email us at email@example.com
Our meetings are open to everyone. We engage in gardening activities such as:
- Monthly meetings with social time, speakers and events
- Yearly plant sale in May
- Field trip in July
- Grimsby Garden Tour (every second year)
- Participation in events sponsored by the Ontario Horticultural Association such as district meetings and the yearly convention
- Sponsorship and maintenance of the Elm Street beds
- Planting of Town hanging baskets each March
- Scholarships for students entering a horticultural or similar post-secondary program
- Contribution and tree decoration at the fund-raising Rotary of Trees each year