Potting Up will need Pots and People!

Hi everyone,
It's Marilyn Cornwell and I am hosting the potting up  tomorrow Tuesday, April 26th 1:00 till 4:00pm my house at 3 Sunnylea Cres.  

If it is raining, the backup date is Wednesday, April 27th 1:00pm to 4:00pm at the same location.  

Our sale is Saturday, May 7th, 9:00 - 12:00 or sold out.

Please bring your plants for potting, some pots as we really need them.  And while you're here, enjoy the conservatory with its summer blossoms and temperatures.  There's a porch and potting benches, and lots of room to work.  

While this weeping cherry is not in my back yard, it is blooming now in St. Catharines on Niagara Street across from Laura Secord Secondary School.  I hope there is something blooming in your garden too.

I hope to see you tomorrow.